Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
that is stephens state park in Alamuchy unless I'm nuts

its about a 40ish min drive from union w/o traffic

qclabrat

you are right...the mystery continues
1665426635041.png

Wheres_Andy

Hey there Andy, I believe we talked a bit on the RGMTB ride. You joined the smaller group that hit Warm Puppy and the Ramapo Re-route right ? You rode a Canyon ? The best pumptrack currently around is in Port Jervis NY, but a brand new one is opening up local to me in Vernon NJ next weekend, right down the street from Creek. Hit me up if wanna check 'em out. The pumptrack track in High Bridge isn't my favorite, but the flow trails are super cool, and lots of fun to ride. There is a smaller dirt pumptrack in West Milford NJ not far from the trails at Jungle Habitat that is fun as well. A few of the RGMTB gang is joining @TommyF for a ride at the Port Jervis watershed trails Sunday morning at 9, and if you liked Ringwood, you'll probably enjoy PJ as well. Ill be amoung the few who will be hitting the PJ pumptrack afterwards, depending on how much I got left in the tank after the watershed. Feel free to join in if you want.
Hope PJ was a good ride. I hear great things. My DH day at creek was a blast, our instructor Vinny was really good. I mentioned the pump track he said they still haven't opened up and it keeps getting delayed. Be sure to let us know, I'll definitely join ya!

mtbiker87

Hope PJ was a good ride. I hear great things. My DH day at creek was a blast, our instructor Vinny was really good. I mentioned the pump track he said they still haven't opened up and it keeps getting delayed. Be sure to let us know, I'll definitely join ya!
Pumptrack opens this Saturday !! They'er having a big opening, with a live band and everything. I unfortunately can't get there till early afternoon, but plan on going for sure. Maybe Sunday as well.

Shorepoints

Tamaques Park has trails that are perfectly legal to ride. Flat and boring but better than nothing. We are working with the town to build some more, but I don't want to jinx anything at this point.

Wheres_Andy

Tamaques Park has trails that are perfectly legal to ride. Flat and boring but better than nothing. We are working with the town to build some more, but I don't want to jinx anything at this point.
Great to know! That's fine, sometimes I just need to get my feet moving

Top Bottom