New Old Stock Surly Frames For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

moto120

I finally got around to straightening out my garage. Should have done it sooner, but have been very busy at work. Have the following frames for sale:
Surly Instigator first generation frame Size: 18" Color: orange Utilizes 1 1/8 steertube 135mm rear spacing 26" wheels Brand New $100.00 takes it
Surly Karate Monkey first generation frameset Size:18" Color: Camp stove Green Utilizes 1 1/8 steertube 135mm rear spacing 29"/700c wheels can
be configured for any application/use Brand New $250.00 takes it
They are all NOS (new old stock) Brand new never built up. Some still have protective wrapping on frames.
These are projects I will never get to, so they are listed for sale here.
Lots of great members here who can probably help you source the parts you need to complete a build ( wheels/fork/etc.)
Call (609) 693-9266 Ed B anytime or pm me thru mtbNJ
Located in Forked River, NJ (exit 74 on Garden State Parkway) Please be aware of my location: Jersey Shore - just past Seaside Heights exit 82
on Parkway.
Come pick up a frame and ride the rest of the day at Allaire Stare park on your way home.

Attachments

• surly2.JPG
    surly2.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 94
  • surly4.JPG
    surly4.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 92
  • surly3.JPG
    surly3.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 95
  • km1.JPG
    km1.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 102
  • km2.JPG
    km2.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 97
  • km4.JPG
    km4.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 83
  • km3.JPG
    km3.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 92

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Interested in the Karate Monkey but I have a couple of questions: I ride a medium so do you know what the stand over height of the frame is with 29" wheels? Also, how wide can the rear tire be to fit in the frame? I assume the fork comes with it?

Ejd

I would like to buy the Instigator. Please message me so we can work out the details. Thanks

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
or, you know, since your interested, YOU send the first message. . . .. isnt that how it usually works?

moto120

Frames have been sold. Thanks Albert and Sean , don't forget to post a picture of them when they are built up. Please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom