New member here

Acosta.matt

Hey all new member here from Kenilworth (union county) just got myself a trek 3500. Looking for some great advice on some trails around the state. Just did The Colmbia Trail yesterday.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome Matt.

Are you familiar with any trails in the state? Or total beginner?

Acosta.matt

Thank you.. Nope not really familiar with any trails except Nomaheagan in Cranford. Spending hours online researching new trails to venture into. Any insight?

Welcome Matt.

Are you familiar with any trails in the state? Or total beginner?

Acosta.matt

Awesome! How did you do from the storm? Hopefully your not on Springfield Avenue... If you have any information about good trails I would appreciate it, maybe we can meet @ nomahegan park

Hey welcome neighbor, I'm from the next town over in Cranford.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome. If you liked the Columbia, hit up the D&R Canal in the Bound Brook area. Then you can hit Six Mile Run in Somerset, which is a great place to find your legs.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You can, but you can also pick it up in South Bound Brook right over the Queens Bridge. It's pretty much the same all the way down to New Brunswick, so you can jump on and off anywhere you please. SBB is closest to you (I would think) and no one seems to park in that lot which would make it easy.

It's really beat up from Irene in the Somerset area and expected to flood again tomorrow, so you might have more luck hitting it from the Lambertville area and riding north towards Milford until repairs are made. Lots of good scenery out in the 'Ville.

Trail maps:

http://www.dandrcanal.com/maps.html

Top Bottom