New Jersey State Cyclocross Championships, NJCC #6

S

Shar0se

I think the cross sounds interesting- I'm definately more fit than I am technical- if that makes any sense to everyone. Anyhow, I have heard about cross and would like to try a race- with no idea what I am doing, it would just be for fun and a good workout. I see you posted this race but it says championship. Would this be an OK race to try for my first? OR Are there others you would recommend or is this season basically over?

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
there's still CX left to try...

I think the cross sounds interesting- I'm definately more fit than I am technical- if that makes any sense to everyone. Anyhow, I have heard about cross and would like to try a race- with no idea what I am doing, it would just be for fun and a good workout. I see you posted this race but it says championship. Would this be an OK race to try for my first? OR Are there others you would recommend or is this season basically over?
There are three weekends of racing left, the next two weeks at Augusta and then Phillipsburg. There is also a race in Middletown on Dec. 2, at a horse farm, which is going to be a really nice event.

This week's race is exactly the same, format-wise, as all the other state series races, and the course at Augusta is a blast, very fast, demanding of one's fitness, and not really technical at all. I'd say it's as good a situation as any for a first-time race.

ArmyOfNone

Ya you really cant go wrong w/ cross. If you want to race, play in the mud and jump over some stuff...cmon!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I'm in, see ya there!!:D

Looks like they added a few turns near the pit...GOOD!!

-Jim.

Last edited:
Top Bottom