October 31st, for the NJ Mountain Bike Challenge
trailforks has Jan 1!

ok, i have some work to do!!!

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 5.36.48 PM.png

Last edited:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
what's the hardest ?

Idk. Probably WayWay overall. Ringwood used to feel more like that but these days it's really groomed with lines around almost all the technical sections. Not that it isn't fun, it just isn't very hard. Or, not much is. Maybe there's hidden stuff?

Steve Vai

I guess that depends on where you consider North Jersey to begin. Would LewMo qualify as a North Jersey park? What about Deer Park or Allamuchy ?

I don't consider LewMo mountain biking at all 🤣🤣

Mooch is probably the same but the harder parts are a lot harder and the easy parts are a lot easier. Deer Park has 1 trail so I don't count that place. I consider north jersey above rt80. At least that works in my brain. It also puts Stephen's in Central Jersey, which fits in my brain also.

Bleeder

JORBA:President
Di
finally got a badge tonight! Chunky Monkey! I did ride Tally Ho last week, showed up on my Trailforks but no badge. Oh well, more reason to ride again!
did you session it three times?

Try this

I didn’t get a JORBADGE I was expecting, how can I fix it?​

You can edit your ride log and rescan for JORBADGES. Watch the tutorial here.

Steve Vai

I thought I went backwards on Gravity because it was uphill but Jeff went the same way. That trail seems like it would be easier the other way?

Over the Bars

I thought I went backwards on Gravity because it was uphill but Jeff went the same way. That trail seems like it would be easier the other way?
I did it the opposite direction as both of you for the badge. Was my favorite trail out of the 5 deffinitly parts of it that would have been more fun the other way but more up hill for sure.

Steve Vai

I did it the opposite direction as both of you for the badge. Was my favorite trail out of the 5 deffinitly parts of it that would have been more fun the other way but more up hill for sure.

My favorite is Boon. Such a fun trail. Did you make it up the crazy weird hill on Lumpy?

Over the Bars

My favorite is Boon. Such a fun trail. Did you make it up the crazy weird hill on Lumpy?
No I want to get back up there soon and session some parts of it. Wasn't planning on doing allaire and allamuchy the same day but figure it wasnt too far out of the way to go home that way why not just knock out the last one.

Top Bottom