New Jersey MTB Festival a,k,a JORBA jam 2020

Robin

I signed up/paid through the JORBA website - I don't see anything on TF saying I'm participating - is that right? I've done a few rides, but I'm guessing they aren't part of the badge awards.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I signed up/paid through the JORBA website - I don't see anything on TF saying I'm participating - is that right? I've done a few rides, but I'm guessing they aren't part of the badge awards.

It doesn't say your doing it on Trailforks. You just do it. Here's the page with all the Badges.

Once you complete one it puts a little "earned" sign under it.

Screenshot_20201003-063416_Chrome.jpg

Bleeder

JORBA:President
Yes, that's right Robin, we've got the list of folks that signed up on JORBA and that's the group that will be swagged so to speak.

The badges and challenges are free to anyone recording a ridelog even if they don't signup on JORBA, even if they're not paying for Trailforks.

Mathers

just to clarify once you signup and pay the $10 you are registered for all the badges and just need to do the rides?

V-Dub

Yeah, it took a bit to trigger. I guess that one has to go through a bunch of files. Was fun getting out deeper into WayWay, that place is so fun. The rest of the places I've ridden.
It's always fun getting deeper into Wayway, that being said have you gotten all the badges yet?

pygmypony

this was on the trail boss feed today...very cool stuff! and just to be clear, we don't have to ride all the trails in one day, or before the end of october. we have until December 31 right?!!!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
this was on the trail boss feed today...very cool stuff! and just to be clear, we don't have to ride all the trails in one day, or before the end of october. we have until December 31 right?!!!

I'm glad he had to track-stand and trials hop up that hill in Lumpy. That's the only way I was able to clean it.

Top Bottom