New High Mountain Trail Map

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Just curious which map is more updated/accurate on Maprika: Historic Trail Map or PaulsMaps (this one)?

TK421

Thank you ElPablo! This is a game changer for me. I can’t ride this place without Maprika and your map takes the cake. Really appreciate the climb, berm and rock garden markers, although imho the whole place is one giant rock garden.

High mountain has a way of getting under your skin. She’s a cruel mistress who always lures me back for more abuse. Still can’t make it up the steep switchbacks on the south face off the summit of deer pen (3) without several dismounts and loud profanity, yet I know I’ll try again someday. In the meantime I have a better sense of what I’m getting into when I explore the other trails.

Outstanding work. Thanks again.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This one time, I saw a guy being helped down with a broken leg on Wild Turkey. Just sayin'.

ElPablo

Thank you ElPablo! This is a game changer for me. I can’t ride this place without Maprika and your map takes the cake. Really appreciate the climb, berm and rock garden markers, although imho the whole place is one giant rock garden.

High mountain has a way of getting under your skin. She’s a cruel mistress who always lures me back for more abuse. Still can’t make it up the steep switchbacks on the south face off the summit of deer pen (3) without several dismounts and loud profanity, yet I know I’ll try again someday. In the meantime I have a better sense of what I’m getting into when I explore the other trails.

Outstanding work. Thanks again.

I’m glad my map is helping you discover High Mountain - I’ll be updating the map soon with several new trails !

Zaskar

Hi. I don't see the site the map was at available anymore, is there another way to get a copy of the pdf version?

Not sure if this is the same but Trailforks has it.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@RobSinger - please consider finding it your HW assignment!! :)
Let us know - and see ya out there.
thanks!

RobSinger

Not the original and there is a more update version - the H's Way trail is missing, but it's visible and can be expanded and zoomed in.

Attachments

• High Mountain Map.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 412
Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Not the original and there is a more update version - the H's Way trail is missing, but it's visible and can be expanded and zoomed in.

July 2017. not bad.
there are maps on maprika.

send in someone to update!!!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions