new here

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i just picked up a new bike about amonth ago and its all i want to do now. im new to the game, although i rode a lot of bmx when i was young. im glad to be part of the community.:getsome:

Welcome aboard....good place to hang but it is better to be riding....

Hi

So, where do you ride? Allaire is a lot of fun,...even though some A** took out some of the coolest logsticals. Hope to see you out there.

Salutations, Mean Irish Guy! I'm a pretty mild-tempered Irish Guy. Though my grandfather was a Stern Irish Guy, who is now a Dead Irish Guy. However, I feel at kindred spirits with the entire spectrum of Irish Guys.

Welcome aboard.

Whaddup mean irish noob juice. I'm a mild mannered Scottish German Irish noob that occassionally has a nasty temprament. It's sunny out, go riding!!!! That's what I'm doing......... oh wait, most of you cats are at work right now, bwahahaha (evil laugh style).

hahah thanks for the welcomes guys. well i ride at huber most cause its real close to my house. i was told by a few folks to get started over there and get adjusted for a little while. i dig it, only all that sand there sucks.:mad: my conditioning for doing climbs isnt all that good just yet, so i kinda get my butt kicked on them, but its getting better everytime i go out and ride. hopefully ill see some of you guys out there! ill be the heavily tattooed out of breath guy.

Stick down south for the baby stuff, then come up north and see where the big boys play when you're ready. Welcome!

hahah sounds good to me man. i havnt come across many other riders just yet. i met one guy at huber was really cool and gave me a few pointers about the area. i just hope this scene isnt like the car scene(which im also into). there are too many elitest *******s over there.

Back
Top Bottom