new here

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i just picked up a new bike about amonth ago and its all i want to do now. im new to the game, although i rode a lot of bmx when i was young. im glad to be part of the community.:getsome:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Welcome aboard....good place to hang but it is better to be riding....

NJ Jess

Hi

So, where do you ride? Allaire is a lot of fun,...even though some A** took out some of the coolest logsticals. Hope to see you out there.

J

Jeff

Salutations, Mean Irish Guy! I'm a pretty mild-tempered Irish Guy. Though my grandfather was a Stern Irish Guy, who is now a Dead Irish Guy. However, I feel at kindred spirits with the entire spectrum of Irish Guys.

Welcome aboard.

dualfisted

Whaddup mean irish noob juice. I'm a mild mannered Scottish German Irish noob that occassionally has a nasty temprament. It's sunny out, go riding!!!! That's what I'm doing......... oh wait, most of you cats are at work right now, bwahahaha (evil laugh style).

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
hahah thanks for the welcomes guys. well i ride at huber most cause its real close to my house. i was told by a few folks to get started over there and get adjusted for a little while. i dig it, only all that sand there sucks.:mad: my conditioning for doing climbs isnt all that good just yet, so i kinda get my butt kicked on them, but its getting better everytime i go out and ride. hopefully ill see some of you guys out there! ill be the heavily tattooed out of breath guy.

D

DANSPANK

Stick down south for the baby stuff, then come up north and see where the big boys play when you're ready. Welcome!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
hahah sounds good to me man. i havnt come across many other riders just yet. i met one guy at huber was really cool and gave me a few pointers about the area. i just hope this scene isnt like the car scene(which im also into). there are too many elitest *******s over there.

Top Bottom