New here

hexmonkey

Hello! My co-worker convinced me to get a mountain bike because I live very close to Round Valley.

I used to be a roadie in college and did a few MS Bike rides, and stopped riding much around when I got married around 5 years ago. We bought a house in Whitehouse Station last year and now I have the space to keep my bikes at home!

Even though I'm fat and slow and out of shape, I used to get a lot of enjoyment out of riding, to I'm looking forward to getting back into it.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome. If you ride Round Valley 3 times/week that will get you in shape, that place has a lot of climbing.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
road or mtb - that area will def do it for ya. let me know when you want a tour......and the super secret entrance code!

And welcome aboard!

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hello! My co-worker convinced me to get a mountain bike because I live very close to Round Valley.

Welcome aboard jerk face. I can't wait to hear what you call me the first time you ride RV.

hexmonkey

Welcome aboard jerk face. I can't wait to hear what you call me the first time you ride RV.

Speaking of the first time riding things, I feel like there's a 'your mom' joke here but maybe I'll wait until I see the RV climbs...

Top Bottom