New Here

lancerracer

Hey Guys..I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a college student at Ru and I have been riding seriously for about 9 years. I have spent much of the last 4 years riding and racing on the road, but it is time for me to get back into mountain biking.
When I am not riding, I promote the 2nd largest (and probably the coldest) collegiate cycling race in the country at Rutgers.
Hopefully I will have some more time to ride soon...Rob

RUTGERS, my Alma Mater! Welcome. I have been here for two days and have been brought up to speed quickly:

- There are Five Cavalleros here who thread-jack at will (anrothar, sparta brad, bonefishjake, shaggz and heythorp)
- Do not respond to any questions about cats, or make remarks about cats, or let on to anything ever about cats. You won't get the joke. Only the thread-jacking cavalleros will. Nevermind.
- pick an avatar before one is assigned to you, and pray they do not choose one for you in lieu of the one you picked anyway

Otherwise it is a great board, glad to have you here. Since you are at RU you likely ride Chimney Rock often; I try to ride there on weekends with Ron so if you are ever up for a Saturday or Sunday ride, send a message to let us know. After DST evening rides at CR or 6MR will be occuring as well.

Shaggz

A strong 7
RUTGERS, my Alma Mater! Welcome. I have been here for two days and have been brought up to speed quickly:

- There are Five Cavalleros here who thread-jack at will (anrothar, sparta brad, bonefishjake, shaggz and heythorp)
- Do not respond to any questions about cats, or make remarks about cats, or let on to anything ever about cats. You won't get the joke. Only the thread-jacking cavalleros will. Nevermind.
- pick an avatar before one is assigned to you, and pray they do not choose one for you in lieu of the one you picked anyway

Otherwise it is a great board, glad to have you here. Since you are at RU you likely ride Chimney Rock often; I try to ride there on weekends with Ron so if you are ever up for a Saturday or Sunday ride, send a message to let us know. After DST evening rides at CR or 6MR will be occuring as well.

this has got to be one of the funnisest posts to date.

lancerracer

howdy.

when's this race you speak of?

Thanks guys...
Its a road race so it might not be that cool to you guys, but we get about 500 collegiate racers that come out from all over the Northeast, from schools such as Harvard, Yale, Penn State, Cornell, MIT, UVM, and a ton more...It is a two day event with two races on Saturday (March 3rd) and on Sunday (March 4th).
If you enjoy the cold, and watching some extremely competitive racing, you guys should come out and watch...

anrothar

entirely thrilled

it's actually six, but jake hasn't moved up to two-hand counting yet so five is as high as he goes..... the other being mr zurowski.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Damn, I thought I was going to escape notice in this one.

Hi Rob. I'm also a Rutgers grad. However, I did not spend my of my college career riding. I spent much more of it at the Ale N Wich. I recommend heeding Jersey Girl's advice, though it won't do you much good.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
what's a lout?

It's a fish. The stock rivers with them. Richard Brautigan wrote a book about fishing them. Small hands, smell like cabbage.

You know I think the really ironic thing is that Jake tried to keep the newcomers forum "clean" not much more than a week ago.

ArmyOfNone

o hey...HI btw. I live rite on the new brunswick/north brunswick border. If you wanna ride let me know. I dunno how id keep up, you gotta bit more experience than me but id give it hell!

lancerracer

o hey...HI btw. I live rite on the new brunswick/north brunswick border. If you wanna ride let me know. I dunno how id keep up, you gotta bit more experience than me but id give it hell!

I would definitely be into riding with anybody, but I am definitely slow right now...I spent most of last semester in the lab instead of riding:(

NJ Jess

Great to have you

join the forum. A lot of good Rutgers folks out there. Good meaning, they ride bikes! I will inform TeamBulldog of your college road race. We have a few college riders. Sounds like fun!

Top Bottom