New Guy

f.i.t.nj

Hey Everyone,

First time posting on this forum. Longtime Central Jersey rider.
Current bikes:
Forbidden Druid
Commencal Supreme DH

Ride mostly at Hartshourne, Glen Park, Mountain Creek & Killington.

Love a good pedal but definitely veer towards gravity side. Got to meet Norm this weekend up and Killington and figured I would finally join. Not sure what took me so long.

I ride mostly Tues/Thurs and one weekend day. Also will do an occasional ESC Enduro when convenient. Would love to expand my riding network and contribute more in general.

Steve

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey Everyone,

Current bikes:
Forbidden Druid
Commencal Supreme DH

Love a good pedal but definitely veer towards gravity side. Got to meet Norm this weekend up and Killington and figured I would finally join. Not sure what took me so long.

I ride mostly Tues/Thurs and one weekend day. Also will do an occasional ESC Enduro when convenient. Would love to expand my riding network and contribute more in general.

Steve
Welcome Steve!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Got to meet Norm this weekend up and Killington and figured I would finally join.

Jeez, way to downplay your role here.

Steve is actually the guy that found my daughter dazed & confused in the dirt at Killington after she went OTB and taco'ed her wheel. He graciously walked her down to the bottom of the trail where I was waiting, wondering what happened. I thanked him but did not say nearly enough at the time.

2 days later we ran into him again and took the lift up together, and we talked on the way up. Was a nice chat and Steve seems like a good guy.

Good to see you here Steve!

Shaggz

A strong 7
Hey Everyone,

Current bikes:
Forbidden Druid
Commencal Supreme DH

Steve
Two too many Steves around here. Sorry.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Steve McQueen or Steve Jobs?

Did the Mayor buy you a cheeseburger?

Nice shreddy sleds, and welcone.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@f.i.t.nj I like your taste in bikes. Also a gravity guy here. Off the bike for a while after a nasty crash at the blue mountain ESC race, but down to link up when I get back at it. I’m usually at creek a few times a week.

f.i.t.nj

@f.i.t.nj I like your taste in bikes. Also a gravity guy here. Off the bike for a while after a nasty crash at the blue mountain ESC race, but down to link up when I get back at it. I’m usually at creek a few times a week.
Definitely-
Heal up soon. Done my fair share of Enduro’s there. That terrain can bite back hard.

Bikeworks

Jeez, way to downplay your role here.

Steve is actually the guy that found my daughter dazed & confused in the dirt at Killington after she went OTB and taco'ed her wheel. He graciously walked her down to the bottom of the trail where I was waiting, wondering what happened. I thanked him but did not say nearly enough at the time.

2 days later we ran into him again and took the lift up together, and we talked on the way up. Was a nice chat and Steve seems like a good guy.

Good to see you here Steve!
That's the sign of a terrific person. Hope she's doing ok, Norm.

Welcome Steve!!!

Top Bottom