New guy

FDNYChris

What's up everyone, names Chris. Hailing from Brooklyn, and also Piscataway area. Just got back on 2 wheels after I'd say 10-12 years. Really excited to get back out and tear up some trails. Got a GT Karakoram Comp cause I'm on a budget. Hope to see some of you guys and or gals out on there.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome firefighter Chris you guys rock. Many of my brothers from the Carpenters local NYC have jumped on with your crew. Welcome and hope to see you on the trails...

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for the welcomes guys. Hopefully March gets warm, wanna ride to work and then shred on my days off.
Not sure where your commuting from but I did it for a bit and was the absolute best. Love city riding...

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I grew up in Brooklyn too! I'm from Kensington but since no one EVER knows where that is I'm including a map from Wikipedia.

Of course, they spelled it wrong[emoji33]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424706852.716169.jpg

FDNYChris

Cyclone was pretty scary the first time I rode it, not a roller coaster fanatic. I def felt the car lift up off the tracks for a second lol

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cyclone was pretty scary the first time I rode it, not a roller coaster fanatic. I def felt the car lift up off the tracks for a second lol

I grew up in Canarsie. I played Bball in Manhattan Beach, Brighton Beach and some Hockey in Coney Island. The Cyclone was the shits, then we would hit The Eldorado bumper cars for some disco crazyness.:getsome:

Top Bottom