New guy introduction and some other newbie questions

Eschmitt85

Glad you liked the challenge of CR.

If your shift lines up with a morning ride, we'll hook up on a fun-friday. This is a ride that changes parks every other week.
There is also Fun Monday - i think you posted in there? Anyway, see ya out there. Riding CR will get you better with rocks/climbs.
Riding 6MR will get ya better at turning. it is all good!

^^and what gock said - the other side of the road has more climbs and more tech! woohoo! park in the baseball field lot on CR road, or
the miller ln lot off vosseler.
Unfortunately my weekday morning rides will be over for awhile I’m back on day shift for the next 6 months so I’ll be aiming for evening weekday and weekend rides.

Eschmitt85

Aillaire, Hartshorn and Huber are generally very ridable shortly after rains. Also try Rutgers Ecological Preserve for a short light skilled ride, just dont make any eye contact with the "locals"..?
Hold off on chimney Rock and Ringwood till you get.your skills and conditioning in check.

Rutgers ecological I was thinking about attempting on my gravel bike when I’m doing a canal ride out that way ? I like to see how far I can push that bike lol

Dajerseyrat

Unfortunately my weekday morning rides will be over for awhile I’m back on day shift for the next 6 months so I’ll be aiming for evening weekday and weekend rides.
Monday nights at Aillaire. Fun ride.
Screenshot_20190406-081743.png

Top Bottom