New Guy Here

I currently reside in Pa but I ride at Bald Pate a lot as of late.

My current rides are:

2008 Gary Fisher HiFi Deluxe
0801082015.jpg

2005 Specialized Rockhopper
looks like this, but I don't have any pics of mine.
00015-x01.jpg

I work at Bucks County Bicycle Company here in Pa. Looking to find more places to ride in the area.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hi, welcome to NJ! we're just slightly east of you, but closer than england.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Welcome. Nice bikes. How is Bald Pate? Its not too far from me, but I've not ridden there yet.

Are you Irish? As of late, we've had quite a boost in Irish membership (me included). The more Irish the better.

Takedown

Welcome to the forums. Love the Gary Fisher and would consider buying one if only I had some organs or children to spare :(

Welcome. Nice bikes. How is Bald Pate? Its not too far from me, but I've not ridden there yet.

Are you Irish? As of late, we've had quite a boost in Irish membership (me included). The more Irish the better.

Indeed I am. Bald Pate is okay but there are signs up about no trespassing besides on Sundays? I just went today and saw the sign?
The Gary Fisher is great, but I already wanna get a Roscoe II.

N

NiceIrishGirl

Cead Mille Failte + 1

Welcome to the forums. Love the Gary Fisher and would consider buying one if only I had some organs or children to spare :(

I have children to spare. Two of them. Irish children.

DROPTOPCHEVY...I live in Pa as well, the Pocono Mountains. There's alot to learn here on this forum, as well as a boatload of pure entertainment value.

MEAN IRISH GUY..... I love when you wear the cow suit.

:rofl:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
welcome! baldpate is big with the hunters, hence the signs. Not sure if they are offical. You should check out Ralph Stover/High Rocks if you don't ride there already.

kush

i did a wed nite with a few buck county guys at wash cross / baldpate. (was on superfly); were you one of the guys?

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Welcome to the spot. You will probably get all the info you could ever need, and a few mental images that you will try very hard to block out.

Top Bottom