New guy here!

M

mponsig

Hey all, How's it?

I am new to the site but not to Mountain Biking and certainly not new to N.J.

I was born and raised here. Grew up in North Brunswick then went to college and moved to Va Bch, VA for 6 years in the mid nineties. Started Mountain Biking down there when I quit smoking, I have been hooked ever since. Never a part of the forum site until recently.

I hit Cheesquake, Huber and Hartshorne mostly due to location mainly during the week. I have been OOC all winter due to ACL reconstruction and partial meniscus removal. I should be ready for the trails in about three more weeks. It may take me a while to get back to normal riding pace but I am looking forward to it.

Are there any of you who meet at these places on a regular basis during the week to ride? If so I am interested.

Liv2Ride

Whats Up!! Welcome!! Cheesequake is a place I hit up also, it is a fun place but I find it short and only having 1 trail for MTBing very limited. Chimney Rock I'd call my home trail. Also lived in Virginia but in Norfolk while in the service during the mid 90's and hung out in VA Beach many a times. Reading you lived there brought back memories. Welcome again, maybe we run into each other at Cheesequake. I ride either a grey Trek Hardtail or also a grey Specialized Stumpjumper M4.

dualfisted

Welcome..... Allaire is my hometurf, and I need a tourguide there half the time, haha. There's tons of peeps that will meet up with ya for a ride on the site, I just got a new job after a year of sittin' on my arse, so, no weekday rides for me until mid-late April. Lates, TJ

M

mponsig

Lots of people go to school for six years. They're called doctors.

:D

Welcome. Spring is nearly here!

Misunderstood the statement, I went to college, then I moved to ...... for six years.

Spring is here today but you could fool me by what its like outside,,, freeeeeezing and blustery!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Misunderstood the statement, I went to college, then I moved to ...... for six years.

Spring is here today but you could fool me by what its like outside,,, freeeeeezing and blustery!

I know, just joshing. This site is one joke after another. But enough about the mods... :D

Top Bottom