New guy here

Check out the OOS or join it on strava where we post rides
Excuse my ignorance, what is OOS?

So what you riding?
I picked up a Specialized Pitch Expert about a year ago, got bit by the bug and wound up changing some things out... 1x11 conversion, dropper post, better pedals, and planning on an air fork soon.

I know it's a "entry level" bike and some will say dumping all this money into it is a waste but for me, I always loved upgrading/modifying/making things my own. Plus I did all the work myself so helped learn more about bike maintenance.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

I picked up a Specialized Pitch Expert about a year ago, got bit by the bug and wound up changing some things out... 1x11 conversion, dropper post, better pedals, and planning on an air fork soon.

I know it's a "entry level" bike and some will say dumping all this money into it is a waste but for me, I always loved upgrading/modifying/making things my own. Plus I did all the work myself so helped learn more about bike maintenance.

Out of shape we are a low pressure high shit talking group feel free to join us I'll be at the tourne next week on Tuesday or Thursday after work 5ish

qclabrat

Nice hardtail, great choice to the start the sport. You'll know when you need more travel. It's a never ending upgrade cycle. Enjoy the ride and again welcome

Top Bottom