New Guy Here...

ashaw568

Ive been poking around this forum for a while now and figured I would finally give my official hello !

I live about 5 minutes from the Mooch / Deer Park / Stephens so thats where I do the majority of my riding but I occasionally ride 6mr and Sourlands as well.

Haven't had time to do much riding lately besides the weekends, but am planning on getting some lights in the near future and doing some week night riding after work :D I see lots of threads for organized rides around here so I will definitely be chiming in more often and meeting up for some riding with some local guys !

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Howdy Ho neighbor!! I'm about 5 min from Deer Park as well and ride these trails often. Feel free to PM me when you want to ride. Oh yeah...Welcome!!

JohneeOxford

Shop: Marty's, H-Town
Shop Keep
Hey! sorry you and John missed the group ride on Sat... I usually ride on sat with Reggie and couple other fellers.
Swing by the shop or pm if interested in joining in.

soulchild

Welcome to the asylum! All rooms are available with either orange or blue padding on the walls. We hope your stay is a comfortable one :)

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yeah another local glad to have you aboard. Endless riding in our hood and at such a perfect time as the death marches are going to be in full swing after the new year....

ashaw568

Hey! sorry you and John missed the group ride on Sat... I usually ride on sat with Reggie and couple other fellers.
Swing by the shop or pm if interested in joining in.

That was my fault for sleeping in a little Saturday morning haha but I will stop in the shop, see what I can force myself into buying, and maby set something up to ride sat morning

Top Bottom