New guy here from Lyndhurst...

R

ridnwarrior

Hello all...just got my mtn bike and am sure to enjoy it.
See ya on the trail..........

P

pdm362

hello

good to have new people in the sport... let get some riding in :rofl:

Wazu

Shaggz that there's funny. Oh hey a word on hartshorne and huber.......great for beginners.....not super techinical but there are a few nice climbs. Hard to get lost because by the time you are just getting into most trails you are already on your way out of them. It's like The Mouse down the shore. Exit 82

R

ridnwarrior

I ride pretty much around town to get some leg burn in.
It may not be challenging but I get some good cardio from it.

Helps with the XC races on my ATV.

The calendar for the next 8 weeks is pretty full with these Nationals.

I would really like to try a MTB XC race for the heck of it.

NJ Jess

yup

Helps with the XC races on my ATV.

The calendar for the next 8 weeks is pretty full with these Nationals.

I would really like to try a MTB XC race for the heck of it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, mtb will definitely help your ATV stuff. We have a rider that does Endro and he trains with a mountain bike. Good luck a Nationals.

T

tranquilo

I grew up in Lyndhurst on Sanford Avenue just a short walk from the Lyndhurst Diner. Not much riding in your area, but if you're on the ATV, I'm sure you're hitting up the Meadows. I used to rip it up there on my dirt bike back in the 80s. I've tried it on the MTB but it doesn't quite cut it. Most fun I had on a bike in Lyndhurst was the BMX track we used to have down in the park by Riverside Ave. We used to make killer double jumps, tabletops, huge turns. On a good day we'd have 20 kids there dicing it out on the track. Good times. Good luck on the MTB.

Top Bottom