New guy from S. Jersey

kramonut

Hi there,

Just got linked to this site from MTBR. Only been riding for about a month or so after close to 10 years off a MTB, grew up riding BMX. Picked up an '04 Haro X2 & love it so far.

Couple shots of it after it's maiden voyage on some muddy trails:
IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

(Yes, I cleaned it up after these pics ;-) )

I'm in S. Jersey, near Cherry Hill (~20 mins from Philly).

See ya on the trails!

Mark

NJ Jess

Say Hello South Jersey!

Hi Kramonut, Nice to see another south jersey folk. I'm from Toms River. I ride Allaire, Clayton, and hartshorne a bit. I love the rocks of ringwood and allamuchy too. I hope you take advantage of the trails in PA, since its so close to you. Have you hooked up with JAR yet. They ride a lot too! Smiles, NJ Jess

kramonut

Hey there, thx for the link to this site Jess. :)

I haven't been over to PA for biking yet. Usually go there for snowboarding & Jeepin'. BTW - Ever ride at Paragon Adventure Park? I've only been there for 4-wheeling, but I'm pretty sure it's open for mtb's.

I think I've seen the JAR site, but only briefly...don't know much about 'em.

I started making a list of trails I want to hit, wish I had never stopped riding. It's like starting from scratch again. :roll: :lol:

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
kramonut said:
I haven't been over to PA for biking yet. Usually go there for snowboarding & Jeepin'. BTW - Ever ride at Paragon Adventure Park? I've only been there for 4-wheeling, but I'm pretty sure it's open for mtb's.

I used to go wheel'n all the time. Paragon is sick!

YJ_01.jpg

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
kramonut said:
Cool pic! Jeep wave :wink:

Couple of mine:

Awesome. I also had a TJ but I didn't put any work into it like my YJ. Ever hear of the North Jersey Jeep Club? I was with them when they first started the club years ago. I think they are still around.

kramonut

Yeah I have heard of them. Don't get up that way too often, but I believe they are still active.

Got a little work into the TJ:
2.5" OME Springs, 1" BL, 31" TrXus, roll-cage, rockers, engine skid, cb yadda yadda yadda. Next mod is to install a front locker...have had it sitting there for months.

Since I got the bike tho & w/ gas prices, I'm getting less & less into wheelin'.

ps...Sorry for the huge pics :oops:

Top Bottom