New guy from Hunterdon Cty

N

NJREDZ06

Hello
I'm new around here. I just wanted to do the intro thing.
I'm new to mountain biking. I went from a Wally world FS Mongoose to a Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc as soon as I fell for this sport!
As soon as I realized I wanted to make the investment in a nice mtn bike, I return the mongoose back to walmart and went to my LBS - BIKE KING in Clinton - where I got a great deal on an 07 Left over Specialized.
The deal was so good my wife and son got Specialized bikes as well and now we all ride!

This is a very informative site!

Hope to run into some of you - not literally ;) - on the trails!

Cheers!

Tony

N

Neen

Welcome, Tony. Round Valley is right in your back yard! Where have you ridden so far?

N

NJREDZ06

Welcome, Tony. Round Valley is right in your back yard! Where have you ridden so far?

HAHA! Yes it is but from what I read it's very intimidating for a newbie!

So far I have done Columbia trail several times esp at night after 10pm when there are no horses or hikers.

I have also gone to Cheesequake but I really didn't like it.

I wanted to go to Round Valley last Sat but the cold kept me away.

You should check out Round Valley its great for training...Walking your bike some parts is nothing to be ashamed of..hey im only 15 and i do the Round Valley trail pretty well..you should check it out with your ,if you have younger kids, they might not be able to handle it

dmc123

Tony,

I live in Lebanon Twp. also. My local trail is the Teetertown Ravine. It's a 1/4 mile from my house. I can show you that some time for a decent 5-6 mile ride. You should really check out Allamuchy's Deer Park section for some beginner to intermediate riding. I'm always looking to ride, so let me know when you want to go. (Next week will be a little difficult since my wife is having a baby)

Dave

Top Bottom