New guy from Clinton

K

KevinClan

Hey guys-

Newbie here from Clinton- Hunterdon County. Im a Rutgers student (commuter) and am into wakeboarding and snowboarding. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners. Used to go Mtb'ing alot when I was younger, and finally got a new bike to start again. (08 Specialized Rockhopper). Really excited to get out on some trails.

Bad timing with the cold approaching, but anyone have any good trail recommendations for around Hunterdon County for a newb. ;)

Well anyway, great to be a part of the forum!

-Kevin

lurker

Hey guys-

Newbie here from Clinton- Hunterdon County. Im a Rutgers student (commuter) and am into wakeboarding and snowboarding. I also enjoy long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners. Used to go Mtb'ing alot when I was younger, and finally got a new bike to start again. (08 Specialized Rockhopper). Really excited to get out on some trails.

Bad timing with the cold approaching, but anyone have any good trail recommendations for around Hunterdon County for a newb. ;)

Well anyway, great to be a part of the forum!

-Kevin

hey fellow clinton dweller here. id check out chimney rock, six mile, sourlands, those are some of the closer ones. round valley is close too, but i personally didnt enjoy those trails all that much. anyway, enjoy the new ride:)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Welcome, I plan to unjustifiably bust your balls at some point...

did i get it right this time Walter?

walter

Fourth Party
Welcome, I plan to unjustifiably bust your balls at some point...

did i get it right this time Walter?

Great job, you're improving!!!

Welcome to the site Kevin, if you can filter through all the nonsense you'll find that there is some pretty good stuff going on here.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Hi Kevin,

I'm in Flemington. One place that never gets too much mention is Deer Path Park in Readington right off Route 31. I've been there a few times, and while it's not as big as Chimney Rock, it does have some nice trails (kind of a cross between Sourlands and Round Valley but smaller). It also connects up with the Readington horse trails, which from everything I've been able to find out are open to biking and hiking. Let me know if you want to head out sometime (although I must admit that I'm pretty slow!:eek:).

Tim

K

KevinClan

Yea, if you ever want to hit that up with me, give me a heads up.

Your right, I've only heard a bit about it

Too bad the weather isnt too good... :(

Top Bottom