New Guy- Central NJ

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I seem to have weakened my wife to the "Just go get a bike so you stop talking about it phase"
1594839249937.png

joshmdean

you guys are missing the obvious bigger picture... get HER into bikes and then you'll never hear "you have too many bikes"

(says the woman with more bikes than her husband... true story!)

I think that is a losing battle in this relationship. She prefers pavement over rocks and roots.

Any chance there are any Stances or Trance still available?

I seem to have weakened my wife to the "Just go get a bike so you stop talking about it phase"

I picked up a 2021 Stance 2 29'er from Marc at Pop's Bike Shop in Somerville the other day. I am NO expert here, but I love this bike compared to what I was riding before, especially for what I paid for it.... Marc and Paul were awesome, despite having to wait outside during a Tropical Storm!!!

They talked to me for probably close to 40 minutes and made me feel very welcome.... I had a 28 year old Trek that I was replacing....

If you are in the area or can make the drive, I highly recommend taking the trip to Pop's!
IMG_5668.jpeg

Last edited:

GTCHAMPION1

you guys are missing the obvious bigger picture... get HER into bikes and then you'll never hear "you have too many bikes"

(says the woman with more bikes than her husband... true story!)
I just got my wife into bikes, now I'm saving so I can surprise her with one

Top Bottom