New girl here :)

S

sap

Hi everyone. I am new to mtbnj and actually my bf (rlb) just joined last week. We purchased our bikes about 2.5 years ago and unfortunately they had been spending a bit too much time in the garage. The last 2 summers we made an effort to ride at the D&R canal which is a bit boring but definitely a nice ride if you're just getting back into it.

Rob posted a thread about our adventure out at 6 Mile Run on Saturday- a lot of fun! After falling off my bike a few times and riding headfirst into a tree :eek:, I got the hang of it! I think we'll be back this Saturday!!!

welcome aboard,
gotta watch for those trees they tend to try and jump out in front of you all the time...

We live in Scotch Plains and Woodbridge. Trying to expand our horizons in terms of places to ride especially since we are beginners. 6 mile was a lot of fun so i'm sure we'll stick around there for the next few months before trying something more challenging. I tend to stick to what i'm more comfortable with whereas Rob likes to try new things. We'll see :p

Wobbegong- is that a German Shepherd puppy you have?!? What is his/her name?

We live in Scotch Plains and Woodbridge. Trying to expand our horizons in terms of places to ride especially since we are beginners. 6 mile was a lot of fun so i'm sure we'll stick around there for the next few months before trying something more challenging. I tend to stick to what i'm more comfortable with whereas Rob likes to try new things. We'll see :p

Wobbegong- is that a German Shepherd puppy you have?!? What is his/her name?

Thats an old photo of my dog Brissa as a pup. She's 13 now. The Vet gave her 4 months when she was diag. with a terminal form of cancer, that was a year and a half ago. Shes outlived all expectations, went through Chemo treatment like a champ. She's still going, a bit wobbly these days, but still happy.

Back
Top Bottom