New GF Bike

gerard

Compared to my old bike, GT Avalanche, this bike is definitely quality. For you're viewing pleasure...

gerard

fits better then my old bike it seems, still feels a little big though but I think all bikes are like that. I paid 1598 after tax. Not too bad I suppose, plus 2 years free service and a pump for my shocks.

gerard

and about riding, I took it for a little ride around me yesterday as soon as I got it of course :) but I just checked the weather and it is supposed to rain from now till next thursday WTF!

C

Chris s

rain!? ....the new bike wont melt. congrats and enjoy it! i gotta get riding with you guys soon.

M

mike240se

gerard you want to test that new bike out today and ride tourne or lewis morris?

C

Chris s

carl said:
do you guys ever ride when it rains? Just wondering.. last year it rained so much that it became second nature to do it. you don't even notice it after about 10 miutes.

i love it. i'd actually prefer riding in the rain. other than slick rocks :shock:

E

Evil

Out in Allaire the rain is actually desirable, you can link up non-sandy sections of the park much quicker and the sand pits are rideable.

Sweet bike Gerard!!!! :p

What pedals are on it?

Top Bottom