New from Vernon

CrossAddict

Just signed on to this sweet site with great information. :)

I'm Looking forward to checking out some of the info that is available on this stie. I just wanted to shout out from up here in Vernon and say "great job" to the Black Bear Crew for putting on a BA race. Thanks Again.

Peace,

-RF

:D

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
welcome aboard this is a great place to exchange info and find new rides...

CrossAddict

Switching Teams

I rode for Skylands last year in the 30-39 expert cat. In November, I bought a single speed bike to ride around with the kids on our school's (VTHS) mountain bike club. I really like the ride and thought that I wasn't any slower on the bike so I tried racing SS. I swiched teams to black bear this year and I'm glad I did. They have a better MTB scene and Jay over at Sussex bike is really cool. I hope to see everyone out on the trail and at the races.

Peace.:)

-rf

warcricket

Like a Jerk
I rode for Skylands last year in the 30-39 expert cat. In November, I bought a single speed bike to ride around with the kids on our school's (VTHS) mountain bike club. I really like the ride and thought that I wasn't any slower on the bike so I tried racing SS. I swiched teams to black bear this year and I'm glad I did. They have a better MTB scene and Jay over at Sussex bike is really cool. I hope to see everyone out on the trail and at the races.

Peace.:)

-rf

schools have mt. bike clubs up north?! do want!

CrossAddict

Only in plaid green shorts. Good luck on Saturday. Tear it up. Go Venon & Go HS MTB Racing

Thanks again to Team Bulldog for setting up the race.
:D
-rf

Top Bottom