new from monmouth county

K

kblawns

Hey all Im Kris from Shrewsbury. Just got into mountain biking after I just got rid of my motocross bike. Got a 2008 Trek 6000 and Im ready to go. If anyone is in the area and wants to ride let me know. Went to Huber Woods today and did fine. Not used to pedaling in trails but Im ready to improve. See ya guys around hopefully.

NJ Jess

Cool beans

Nice to know you can still ride the trails on your own power. We have another motohead that pedals too! Hope to ride with you some time,..Allaire is great for newbies.

K

kblawns

thanks for the welcome. maybe ill hit shark river tomorrow morning hopefully. my ass hurts though so well see, not used to the bike seat. haha

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
perhaps you need a little bit of this...

:D
PP-CB8OZ-07_xlg.jpg

Welcome!

K

kblawns

nice maybe i should get me soma dat..does it work for a sore ass?

ArmyOfNone

Just so you know what your getting into...heres a review

I am 32 years old and have been using bag balm since I was born. Being morbidly obese, I have skin on skin in several places. Sometimes, especially in the summer, I get sweaty and get a rash. I apply bag balm and within days I am fine. My mother, a Missouri native, has been using it for years and told me about this terrific product. I tell everyone I know about it.
-- Anonymous on October 12, 2007

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Welcome to the MTBNJ site where all the weirdo pervs hang out:confused: I promise, most of them are not that sick in person.

Top Bottom