New from McGuire AFB

f2f4

I know I've posted around here for a little bit already, but figured I'd officially introduce myself now.

As of this posting, riding a 2008 Trek 6000 with some minor upgrades (clipless, tires, brakes soon, etc etc blar).
Started off on a WalMart bike, and learned very quickly how quality and LBS go together. :)

Been riding seriously for a few months now; mainly go to Allaire, Clayton, and (now) Six Mile and Hartshorne.

I do trail maintenance with ATUG at Allaire, and the IMBA guys whenever they're in Jersey.

I'll be deploying soon, so I'm getting in as much riding as possible now!
After I get back (next year) I'd LOVE to start racing/riding competitively, but I don't know where or how to start.

That's about it! I'll be at the picnic tomorrow hopefully.

Last edited:

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome. Do you have a name or something you want us to know you by?

ArmyOfNone

Welcome! I think ill be there on sunday so i will look forward to seeing you then. If not, again welcome and be safe brother.

f2f4

Ah, yes, a name would help. I'm Chris. I'll be in black shorts and a blue REI trailbuilding t-shirt with orange stitching. When riding I'll be wearing a black and green Princeton Tec jersey.

I'll be on a black hardtail (the Trek 6000), and driving a silver PTank Cruiser.

Wazu

Chris it was nice to meet you today. I was the Bianchi SS (Wazu). Hopefully we can get some riding in before your deployment. Have a great night too. Again, thanks for what you are doing for the country. Preesh.

f2f4

Yeah, that was an awesome event! Thanks for having me everyone. Assuming I'm in the country and available, I will DEF be at the next one. :)

Top Bottom