New forum member from Wall, NJ

WinTaper

Hello MTBNJ!

I'm a new member from Wall, NJ - just getting back into mountain biking after many years off. Got myself a brand spankin' new Santa Cruz Bronson full suspension bike. I've been riding Allaire, Shark River Park and Turkey Swamp Park mostly. Plan to check out Hartshorne Woods soon. Hopefully meet some MTBNJ'ers out there on the trails...

-Dan

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hello MTBNJ!

I'm a new member from Wall, NJ - just getting back into mountain biking after many years off. Got myself a brand spankin' new Santa Cruz Bronson full suspension bike. I've been riding Allaire, Shark River Park and Turkey Swamp Park mostly. Plan to check out Hartshorne Woods soon. Hopefully meet some MTBNJ'ers out there on the trails...

-Dan

Welcome Dan. I live to the West but work in Eatontown so I've been seen at Allaire from time to time :)

WinTaper

Welcome aboard, nice ride how do you like the bronson?

Love the Bronson - though its probably more bike than I actually need(!)

Handles great on technical, the big wheels roll smoothly over rocks and roots. It took a few rides to tweak all the settings on the fork and rear shock to my liking.

The bike came "tubeless ready" with UST rims and tires - they even put the rim tape on and supplied two Stan's Sealant bottles. All I had to do was remove the tubes and install new Presta valves - took about 30 minutes total.

Also, I highly recommend the dropper-seat post. I use mine constantly - up high for easy/smooth terrain ... lower it a few inches for technical... drop it all the way for downhill. Even for an intermediate rider like myself I see huge advantages with it.

-Dan

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Love the Bronson - though its probably more bike than I actually need(!)

Handles great on technical, the big wheels roll smoothly over rocks and roots. It took a few rides to tweak all the settings on the fork and rear shock to my liking.

The bike came "tubeless ready" with UST rims and tires - they even put the rim tape on and supplied two Stan's Sealant bottles. All I had to do was remove the tubes and install new Presta valves - took about 30 minutes total.

Also, I highly recommend the dropper-seat post. I use mine constantly - up high for easy/smooth terrain ... lower it a few inches for technical... drop it all the way for downhill. Even for an intermediate rider like myself I see huge advantages with it.

-Dan
Cool I have the giant anthem for my up north bike for down here I have a mary SS I read a few reviews on the bronson and all the things I read it seemed like a real nice ride...

Top Bottom