New Documentary Project

warcricket

Like a Jerk
Hey guys,

I just finished putting together a promotional proof of concept for my upcoming documentary project. In a nutshell, I will be accompanying Andy Glaser as we traverse the North American Continental Divide by mountain bike. During the process my objective will be to document Andy's self-supported experience on the trail by film in a non-linear and impressionistic way.

The final product is to be a 20-30min short non-fiction film that strives to embody what it means to pursue such seemingly fickle endeavors in the modern age through non-traditional story telling and captivating visuals.

Right now we're gathering up the budget to make it happen, but I figured I'd give you guys a sneak peak.

The proof of concept can be viewed at this link and accessed using the password ' proof '
https://vimeo.com/62625636

-Adam

Last edited:

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good stuff Adam! Video is set to private doe :(

*edit* nevermind - I see password now. Clicked link without reading

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Hey guys,

I just finished putting together a promotional proof of concept for my upcoming documentary project. In a nutshell, I will be accompanying Andy Glaser as we traverse the North American Continental Divide by mountain bike. During the process my objective will be to document Andy's self-supported experience on the trail by film in a non-linear and impressionistic way.

The final product is to be a 20-30min short non-fiction film that strives to embody what it means to pursue such seemingly fickle endeavors in the modern age through non-traditional story telling and captivating visuals.

Right now we're gathering up the budget to make it happen, but I figured I'd give you guys a sneak peak.

The proof of concept can be viewed at this link and accessed using the password ' proof '
https://vimeo.com/62625636

-Adam

Great concept and POC vid! Are you actually entering the Divide race? That's pretty cool! North to South or South to North?

warcricket

Like a Jerk
Great concept and POC vid! Are you actually entering the Divide race? That's pretty cool! North to South or South to North?

Thanks! not racing, just touring north to south. being bums and making movies.

Last edited:

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looks cool- like the idea.
Looking forward to the finished product.

What are you doing to raise funds?
Not sure what the rules are here,
but if you posted a kickstarter page, I'd pony up.

Top Bottom