New Deal, Same Swingset. Get Paid to remove it. See Below

iman29

Location? Also, is there a baby swing hiding out in your basement?

Free is better than spending money. Beer is better than free.
I am in Mt. Olive Township 07836. PM me for more specific location if youre interested.

I dont have any baby swings any more but bring the kid (s) and they can swim and eat for free that day, but they cant have any beer.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
damn shame it doesn't have one of these

baby-swing-set-at-the-playground-the-stock-photo_csp48898228.jpg

iman29

Does this come with assembly instructions?
Assembly instructions not included but you can take before and after pics.

Its kinda like a big Jenga puzzle just heavier. I moved this thing 3 times its not that complicated just bulky.

jnos

I am in Mt. Olive Township 07836. PM me for more specific location if youre interested.

I dont have any baby swings any more but bring the kid (s) and they can swim and eat for free that day, but they cant have any beer.
Too far away for me and my tiny pickup truck.

iman29

well now its on Craigslist for Free so they dont get beer or burgers if they come over.

Maybe I will have some good CL stories to share soon cause all the crazies come out when something is free.

iman29

Haha I guess yours came with bolts that burn too.

Mine looks to be heading in that direction soon once I am done with the bathroom renovation

iman29

Oh and pool is still open but it’s cold AF and it’s gonna be closed before end of this month.

w_b

Bump. New plan.

I will pay you $50 and a case if your favorite beer if you can find someone to take this away. I don’t care if it’s in pieces or not just get it outta my yard.

Must.... Resist.....

So, I bring a sawzall and an extension cord, 45minutes work, you give me $50 and a case of Stella? May have to take you up on this....

Edit... Stella is NOT my favorite beer, but I have found myself reaching for it more lately for some reason....

iman29

Must.... Resist.....

So, I bring a sawzall and an extension cord, 45minutes work, you give me $50 and a case of Stella? May have to take you up on this....

Edit... Stella is NOT my favorite beer, but I have found myself reaching for it more lately for some reason....

Don’t forget the part you have to take it outta my yard and take it away.

Stella is nice we can crack one open when you’re done and it’s all loaded into your truck

Reactions: w_b

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Must.... Resist.....

Chainsaw FTW.

i'll grab it next week - $50 should cover the dump fee and petrol....
need to go dumping anyway. can i roll my utility trailer back there? i can move it by hand, no need to drive the truck on the lawn.
i've got too much to just burn it - unless someone wants the wood for an outside fire (it is treated, so i wouldn't recommend it inside)

if anyone wants it delivered and assembled, it will cost you

1567764007493.png

w_b

Don’t forget the part you have to take it outta my yard and take it away.

Stella is nice we can crack one open when you’re done and it’s all loaded into your truck

Check and check. But sounds like @Patrick has this handled. Wouldn’t want to stand in the way of a chainsaw opportunity anyways. We can crack some Stellas (almost) anytime.

GLWD

iman29

Check and check. But sounds like @Patrick has this handled. Wouldn’t want to stand in the way of a chainsaw opportunity anyways. We can crack some Stellas (almost) anytime.

GLWD
OK cool, i was trying to figure out who's first but if youre good with that I wasnt sure if you 100% wanted to come get it or not.

:thumbsup:

Reactions: w_b

iman29

Chainsaw FTW.

i'll grab it next week - $50 should cover the dump fee and petrol....
need to go dumping anyway. can i roll my utility trailer back there? i can move it by hand, no need to drive the truck on the lawn.
i've got too much to just burn it - unless someone wants the wood for an outside fire (it is treated, so i wouldn't recommend it inside)

if anyone wants it delivered and assembled, it will cost you

View attachment 104550

Thanks @Patrick sounds good to me. I am not in a major rush but I would like to get it done before the leaves start falling.

PM or text me when youre ready, I may have a way you can drive around back or at least get the trailer in there. Not sure once its loaded how you would manually get the trailer back out though that swingset is Heavy!.

and let me know which beer we will be having after its loaded up!

Top Bottom