New Deal, Same Swingset. Get Paid to remove it. See Below

iman29

Hey all,

Yes, step right up and act fast, this is a limited time offer only good for the first person to respond in person to come and collect this one of a kind Free Swing Set!

This is an unbelievable deal you wont find anywhere else (well maybe a few dozen Craiglist ads) but this offer is special because if you act fast you get the BONUS Offer of a lifetime.

BONUS OFFER - FREE Beer. Thats Right, FREE Beer. And if you act even faster, you will get FREE Lunch. Anyone who told you there's no such thing as a Free lunch has LIED!! I personally will serve you some primo burgers and beer while you (and your friend that you barely talk to that has a truck) work to take it apart.

But Wait, there's MORE....

If you come any time between today and sometime around early September you have the VERY limited chance to cool off in my POOL. Thats right, its not a lake filled with Harmful Algae Bloom, its a nice clean chlorinated swimming pool at your disposal. Just keep in mind my Pool already has a P in it, so I don't need any more.

So ACT NOW!! Call your Wife, Call your Neighbors, Call your other wife's neighbors, but don't miss this chance to own this very sturdy but needs a good power washing swing set for your favorite little ones to enjoy.

Yes, you could all come over and have free food and beer while we burn it, but I heard there's some bad side effects of burning pressure treated lumber.

So don't delay, PM me now and be the first one to take this limited time offer....

**small print - Must take swing set to get Free Food and Beer, must bring own tools, must load it yourself, some disassembly and reassembly required, batteries not included, may not come into yard and burn it and take Free Beer and Food.**

IMG_1679.jpgIMG_1678.jpg

Can the beer drinking, lunch, and pool time all occur before the hard work? Asking for a friend.

Hey all,

Yes, step right up and act fast, this is a limited time offer only good for the first person to respond in person to come and collect this one of a kind Free Swing Set!

This is an unbelievable deal you wont find anywhere else (well maybe a few dozen Craiglist ads) but this offer is special because if you act fast you get the BONUS Offer of a lifetime.

BONUS OFFER - FREE Beer. Thats Right, FREE Beer. And if you act even faster, you will get FREE Lunch. Anyone who told you there's no such thing as a Free lunch has LIED!! I personally will serve you some primo burgers and beer while you (and your friend that you barely talk to that has a truck) work to take it apart.

But Wait, there's MORE....

If you come any time between today and sometime around early September you have the VERY limited chance to cool off in my POOL. Thats right, its not a lake filled with Harmful Algae Bloom, its a nice clean chlorinated swimming pool at your disposal. Just keep in mind my Pool already has a P in it, so I don't need any more.

So ACT NOW!! Call your Wife, Call your Neighbors, Call your other wife's neighbors, but don't miss this chance to own this very sturdy but needs a good power washing swing set for your favorite little ones to enjoy.

Yes, you could all come over and have free food and beer while we burn it, but I heard there's some bad side effects of burning pressure treated lumber.

So don't delay, PM me now and be the first one to take this limited time offer....

**small print - Must take swing set to get Free Food and Beer, must bring own tools, must load it yourself, some disassembly and reassembly required, batteries not included, may not come into yard and burn it and take Free Beer and Food.**

View attachment 101297View attachment 101298
Location? Also, is there a baby swing hiding out in your basement?

Free is better than spending money. Beer is better than free.

Back
Top Bottom