New Cannondale Supersix Evo frameset 56cm with photo

veloduffer

I went a bit crazy and really don't need this frameset. It is brand new in the box (never seen a part on it) with matching uncut fork. I'd like to get what I paid for it - $1525 + actual shipping. If you're in the Parsippany area, I would arrange to meet for local delivery. Email me at jrzung at hotmail dot com.

These are really great bikes, as a number of my friends ride them. This bike could be built to 13-14 lbs with a not too expensive mix.

Here's a pic of the frameset still in the Cannondale packaging
p1776949180-4.jpg

and from the website:
SuperSix-Evo-SRAM-Red.jpg

Specs are:
56cm effective top tube
15.5cm head tube length
73.5 deg seat tube angle
73 deg head tube angle

Thanks for looking...JZ

Last edited:

veloduffer

It is not the Hi-mod, which sell for over $2300 on eBay. I'm not sure it's worth the up charge for an incremental difference. Similar to the Madone 6 series vs. 7 series. A full Evo Red with this frame sells for over $4200 and is currently discounted at Cyclecraft for $3600 + tax.

I was hoping to give someone local a good deal, instead of selling on eBay.

Last edited:

soulchild

buy this frame already!

bump for pic update and lower price

Just because I already own this and absolutely love it, whoever buys this frame will get first dibs and some $ off on some Rival and FSA carbon bits I have to sell next week. Just need wheels, saddle, post, and pedals and you'll be ready to roll :getsome:

veloduffer

Just because I already own this and absolutely love it, whoever buys this frame will get first dibs and some $ off on some Rival and FSA carbon bits I have to sell next week. Just need wheels, saddle, post, and pedals and you'll be ready to roll :getsome:

Thanks for the support! You sporting a C'dale tattoo? :)

Top Bottom