New Bike Story.

bikeboy566

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Before i tell you about the new bike, i would like to take the time to thank Gary for such an awsome gift,dude i totaly dont deserve this bike but i thank you from the bottom of my heart, thanks bro. So i come back to work after my days off to see that we got a boat load of work in and as im move through the sea of bike repairs i see the new Super Six that gary ordered for himself, so i go upstairs an say"dude sweet bike, did they send you the wrong size though? he say "no its yours? dude i was like no freakin way hes like "yup'' so as i pull myself off the floor i try with all my will power not to look at it till the work in the shop was done. As 11:00 pm rolls around i finish the repairs for the day, i ended up finishing the bike at 12:00 am. Rode it this morning and what a great freakin!!! bike im at a lost for words about it. So heres some pics of it.... Thanks again Gary.......( bike weighs in at 15.2 with out pedals)

Last edited:

Shaggz

A strong 7
what a beautiful bike. all jobs should have such great benefits. this story says a lot about both of you guys.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Enjoy!

We just got some in too..

Looks like a lot a $5000+ c-dale are floating around here.

Watch out for those tires. We have seen them blow apart a bunch of times.

That bike is the real deal.

j

bikeboy566

Shop Keep
Enjoy!

We just got some in too..

Looks like a lot a $5000+ c-dale are floating around here.

Watch out for those tires. We have seen them blow apart a bunch of times.

That bike is the real deal.

j

Jason whats blowing apart,the bead? thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did you get out again yesterday & today? How many miles?

bikeboy566

Shop Keep
Did you get out again yesterday & today? How many miles?

Just got in about an hour ago.Did CR this morning with Gary and Keith worked then at 4:00 Ian and I did a out and back to Princton( had sushi) and back to the shop.Did like 36 on the road avrg.was 16.5.How was your ride with Jimmy today?

Last edited:

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Keith? You did a mt bike ride with a roadie? To bad I missed him.

Ride was great, 3 solid hrs at a pretty fast pace, legs are tired.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
That's a real hot rod, right there. You're gonna have a lot of fun on that.

The really important part of this is what the whole story says about both of you guys and what good people you are.

bikeboy566

Shop Keep
That's a real hot rod, right there. You're gonna have a lot of fun on that.

The really important part of this is what the whole story says about both of you guys and what good people you are.

You know how we roll brother, much love!

Top Bottom