new BIKE issue, why the east coast rocks.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
yesterday I got the new BIKE issue in the mail and it is the best issue in a few months. It has a bunch of articles on the east coast and a nice article about the trails/scene around Bethlehem , PA. I am excited as one of the guys I rode with at my days at kutztown is mentioned and has a picture. Also, 7 reasons with Jay DeJesus and other good east coast stuff. This is a welcome issue since they usually focus on BC and west coast stuff.

check it!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
yesterday I got the new BIKE issue in the mail and it is the best issue in a few months. It has a bunch of articles on the east coast and a nice article about the trails/scene around Bethlehem , PA. I am excited as one of the guys I rode with at my days at kutztown is mentioned and has a picture. Also, 7 reasons with Jay DeJesus and other good east coast stuff. This is a welcome issue since they usually focus on BC and west coast stuff.

check it!

Thank you kevin,

I shall review this publication shortly.

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
Lou, the editor of Bike, is a PA native, so he's got a soft spot for the Northeast.

John Ker, from Mountain Bike Action, is originally from NJ, and still comes back from time to time to visit family.

The Editor in Chief of Rodale's Mountain Bike lives in the Hudson Valley and raced the Darkhorse 40.

You'd be surprised how many connections various folks in mountain bike media have with NY/NJ/PA.

The new issue of Bike is awfully nice though- they get at the soul of East Coast riding...

Hermosa

Yeah, gotta say that despite my strong allegiance to the West, this latest issue of BIKE made me want to check out the East. Good stuff.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Lou, the editor of Bike, is a PA native, so he's got a soft spot for the Northeast.

John Ker, from Mountain Bike Action, is originally from NJ, and still comes back from time to time to visit family.

The Editor in Chief of Rodale's Mountain Bike lives in the Hudson Valley and raced the Darkhorse 40.

You'd be surprised how many connections various folks in mountain bike media have with NY/NJ/PA.

wow, thats a lot of name dropping, i only knew the one guy:(

Top Bottom