New bike for Jay

Jay, sweet frame man!

don't waste time ordering and screwing up with the wrong parts... call up Zion and get the exact BB you'll need.

i can't wait to see that built up.

i hope you put time pedals on it so i can take it for a lap at the tourne :)

holy chit that was fast!

unless i came home with a broken bike (which, i tried to do jumping off that concrete thingy...but the chain popped off :mad: :mad: ) my wife would likely kill me.

i saw that zion but haven't read anything about it. i'm thinking i may want the redline but as ytc mentioned, the frame is all i need. as you now know, i am capable of crushing all stock components. seats included.

ytc100 said:
Wow, they must have added that recently as I have not seen these frames available anywhere. Nice to see and cheap too!

the 29er has been on pricepoint for awhile.

bonefishjake said:
stop being such a slave to fashion. :D

Yeah, I'm all about fashion. ;)

Actually it's all about the new drop outs, I'd rather have the brown over the green.

ytc100 said:
Yeah, I'm all about fashion. ;)

Actually it's all about the new drop outs, I'd rather have the brown over the green.

should have inserted the picture between the 2 sentances :)

I could do it for ya:D

i'm sure i'd get vertigo on one of those!

looks like i won't be getting onto a zion...the specs (and reviews) say that anything larger than a 2.1 won't fit. i need more room than that.

saw that frame but i couldn't figure out the website. the us site says things are in dollars but everything is noted in brittish pounds. the folks on that other site recco'd that frame as well. or custom.

Back
Top Bottom