New Bike Day

TommyF

Got this gem from a forum member, love my V1 but this blade takes it to another level. I might have to keep both bikes, still working on that with the other half. Glad it didn't rain much last night, headed to Stevens to meet the original owner with his new Pivot to rip them around. It's gonna be a fun weekend!!

SBV2-3.jpg
Pivot's.jpg

The Kalmyk

Got this gem from a forum member, love my V1 but this blade takes it to another level. I might have to keep both bikes, still working on that with the other half. Glad it didn't rain much last night, headed to Stevens to meet the original owner with his new Pivot to rip them around. It's gonna be a fun weekend!!

View attachment 187967View attachment 187968

Nice bike for sure and the color is ace!!

Side note: glad you have whitey holding the lantern. Can’t be sending those kinda vibes in 2022😜😜

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Great to see Tommy is enjoying mountain biking. He joined the site less than 2 years ago and is already on to his 2nd bike. Congrats! And same quest as Warren, how does it pedal? Pivot has a very efficient DW link rear suspension design

TommyF

Here's my thoughts after a few rides. It's faster, maybe the carbon wheels, idk, but its definitely faster. Climbs extremely well and holds a nice line bombing downhill. My V1 was poppy, yet I'm clearing gap jumps easier on this bike. Love the Sram drive trane, hate the sram brakes. Going to put the MTX red race ceramic pads in. Hope that gives me the bite and lever feel I'm used to. The new grip2 is a little more plush, the dpx2 in the rear seems pretty good, might upgrade that in the future. The cockpit feels just a little bigger then the v1, the frame feels really solid, pedal bob is minimal. Overall this bike is a total blast to ride, cant want to get up to port jervis and rip it down painted Apron and flintlock. So glad I jumped on this bike when it popped up on here, it's been a total blast to ride so far.

Top Bottom