New Bike advice

JohnH

I am on the fence between two bikes a Trek supercalibur 9.8 vs the scott spark RC pro. If anyone has these bikes can they offer some pros and cons. Both about the same price trek $5400 and scott $5200. Its hard to get a ride on either bike for sizing purposes so im most likely going to hope for the best at a size large. I currently ride a Large Specialized epic comp carbon and its okay size wise. I am kind of leaning towards the Scott because it has XTR drivetrain. My main riding is XC races with a few endurance races mixed in. H2H and Mid atlantic, Cat 2/Cat 3 division age 50+. Thanks

goldsbar

I'll be the first person to give advice and not answer your question :). Both of those are very XC specific. If that's what you're into, so be it. Nothing wrong with that. The redesigned Top Fuel and regular Spark would be more all around capable and still do very well on a race course.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I may be wrong but I think for that kind of money at a minimums you should be able to throw a leg over one To see if it fits.
What they said. At this price range I would definitely want to test ride the bike. Just cause it's a large it might not fit.

Top Bottom