New 2 the forum

freon64

Waz up fellow shredders :getsome: I will be relocating to W. Paterson this coming weekend from Orlando/ocala, FL after 14 yrs of residence and a failed marriage that just ended after 10 yrs. I was born in NJ and so I shall return.

I was not into mtb back then (did not know it existed) so you can bet being a lil less than an hour from Diablo and Platt is my dream come true. Cannot wait to meet some of the mtbnj homies:cool:

See ya on the trails!

TonyC

Waz up fellow shredders :getsome: I will be relocating to W. Paterson this coming weekend from Orlando/ocala, FL after 14 yrs of residence and a failed marriage that just ended after 10 yrs. I was born in NJ and so I shall return.

I was not into mtb back then (did not know it existed) so you can bet being a lil less than an hour from Diablo and Platt is my dream come true. Cannot wait to meet some of the mtbnj homies:cool:

See ya on the trails!

Welcome back to NJ.. didn't you mean Woodland Park? ;)

freon64

Yo whats the deal with Diablo and Platt - "don't mention in the same sentence", as FFT stated. Is there somthin I should now about the two parks:confused:

I am just happy to be somewhere that has mtn/hills or whatever:D Although Florida has some great trail systems - A Bikers existence in FL is tough:hmmm:

freon64

My current FR/DH rig...

100_4969.jpg

100_4965.jpg

Top Bottom