Neshaminy in PA- COVD 19 Open or Closed?

NJ Gator

Not sure why but I am itching to get a ride in here- probably because it is around the time of the race... Does anyone know if it is accessible? If so how are the conditions? Is it getting chewed up with the storms and without the race maybe not as much tlc as it normally would be getting this time of year...

Big Al

It's open. The local crew just finished clearing all the damage from the storm. It's getting a little bushy in places. That's the report I got. So, hit it!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
It's open. The local crew just finished clearing all the damage from the storm. It's getting a little bushy in places. That's the report I got. So, hit it!
Have you seen it In person yet? Hollllllly hell.

-YETI-

Is there a site that the local trail group posts the status/updates? I love Neshaminy but always seems like a crapshoot on conditions when I go.

Thanks

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Is there a site that the local trail group posts the status/updates? I love Neshaminy but always seems like a crapshoot on conditions when I go.

Thanks
No, because:
E3597A81-BAED-4818-9AFC-F9CF5AA4E6F6.jpeg

Before the storm it has been in the best condition in years. Typically if it has rained, wait a day. If it is in the spring or winter, wait 3.

NJ Gator

Awesome- are we okay to park at the school? If not could I get some guidance? I plan on heading over there Friday during the day if the Thursday storms don't pan out. If Thursday rain rolls through I will plan on Sat or Sun morning. Thanks so much!

-YETI-

Any idea on how Neshaminy fared with the storm? Conditions had been incredible until then...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Any idea on how Neshaminy fared with the storm? Conditions had been incredible until then...
From someone who rode there this morning: Multiple trees down back lot / prologue loop, however they were cleared last night. The crew got over towards the stadium and packed it up for the night. There are a number of poison ivy covered trees blocking the trails behind the stadium, yet the number is unknown. I also didn't hear reports yet regarding the lower sections / surfer and river up. Sounds like the north stuff after river up is open.

-YETI-

From someone who rode there this morning: Multiple trees down back lot / prologue loop, however they were cleared last night. The crew got over towards the stadium and packed it up for the night. There are a number of poison ivy covered trees blocking the trails behind the stadium, yet the number is unknown. I also didn't hear reports yet regarding the lower sections / surfer and river up. Sounds like the north stuff after river up is open.

Thanks, really appreciate the update

Top Bottom