Need to try Ringwood before my first race.

scotth

Is anyone interested in going to Ringwood early Sat mourning? I've never been there and would like to see some of the trails before Sept 7. Is it possible to ride on some of the trails that will be the race course? Thanks.

Regards,

Scott

J

jhollens

Ringwood Early Saturday Morning

Scott,

I'm also looking to get ready for the H2H race. I might be able to ride @ Ringwood Saturday morning around 8:00 or 9:00.

I'm not sure what the exact layout of the race course will be, but there is a course marked by the RVCC with stakes and I believe the majority of the race takes place on this marked trail. I also have a map of last years course.

if you want to ride Saturday morning, we can meet in lot C.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Yes, the course will be the one that starts at Shepherd Lake and is marked with brown stakes. There may be one slight change onto the White trail mid way for beginners and the the Secret trail for Sport-Pro. Using the secret involves more volunteers and we are still trying to get commitments from members. That is why the map is not up yet.

I am hoping to give a race course tour on Saturday morning maybe around 9:30 or 10, if you would like to join. I will confirm later.

MST.ESQ

I am a beginner class racer. I would jump at the opportunity for a Ringwood tour as I have never been there and I do not have a gps. :):):)

J

jhollens

Count me in !!

Pixychick,

A tour of the race course would be greatly appreciated. :) Count me in...

Thanks,
jim

MST.ESQ

I am hoping to give a race course tour on Saturday morning maybe around 9:30 or 10, if you would like to join. I will confirm later.

Come on people - post up your RSVPs and help convince Pixychick to lead this band of misfits... This pre-ride could mean the difference between fame and fortune and losing your sponsorship:p

scotth

I'll join, the earlier the better for me. My wife and I are getting our house and yard in order for my sons 1 year birthday party in two weeks. The sooner I can get back home the better. Thank you for the offer to lead a ride I hope it all works out. Take Care.

Regards,

Scott

Top Bottom