Need someone to ride with at 6mi!

MTBTyler

Im 15, Yeah I know its uncommon to see kids my age rideing. I Spent all summer looking for a decent bike. Since its my first bike I set my stanards low, and chose a K2 bike. $700 Nothing special just a fs 24 speed, coil shock bike. I rode Chimney rock, rutgers, Hearts Horn, And my favorite Six Mile Run.

What I need is to ride with more experienced riders. No one my age is really into biking. So if your going to six mile run or chimney and would'nt mind if I could tag along, Let me know and we could meet up.

MTBTyler

Im going this saturday,(oct 18) around 12ish with 4 others to 6mile run. Let me know if your in, meet at the canal parking lot. Please come!

Wobbegong

Warcricket is around your age(I think 16), he rides Six Mile with us quite a bit. Shoot him a PM.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
i know the trails like the back of my hand and can show you around. if you can wait until like 2 o'clock on Saturday, i'm in.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
age doesnt matter! tell your friends to try at least once! i may be going saturday

MTBTyler

HOLY #@#$!!! I didnt expect 4 people to want to go on this ride. im new to this site. to the people who are going or maybe going Thank you. Sorry but I really dont think that the people im going with will want to wait. so around 12-1:30 will arrive. GMC dually (biggest vehicle there!) canal parking lot.

yo what's ur cell number, so i can hit you up sat to tell you if i'm going, would like to ride with group, never rode there before. 12-1:30 is a huge time gap haha im not waiting over an hr and half.

Red141

We ride on Saturdays at 8am. Either side, depending on our mood. My buddy's 13-yo son is part of group. Average pace is ~7mph and we usually do 12-15 miles.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
HOLY #@#$!!! I didnt expect 4 people to want to go on this ride. im new to this site. to the people who are going or maybe going Thank you. Sorry but I really dont think that the people im going with will want to wait. so around 12-1:30 will arrive. GMC dually (biggest vehicle there!) canal parking lot.

hahah dude, you havnt been riding that long. one time someone posted up a ride at 6 mile and this is what happened...

l_b74e6d5b383e4a5c7b222748e7a30c0e.jpg

and thats not even the entire group, lol.

MTBTyler

Got a more official time 12-12:30 no later we wll arrive. tonyride,miketrek6500,pearl, and warcricket. see you guys there!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Whos who in that pic?

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT...ctmbiker, mr chainsaw, walter, dont know the white shirt guy, mean irish guy(squatting down), white shirt guy standing up cant recall his name, girl in blue jersey dunno if shes on the board, bryan snyder, girl in light blue jersey dont know her name either, mike 243, trailrider, cant tell who the tall guy is, dunno the purple jersey girls name, gt2brew, wobbegong, war cricket, not sure of the next 4 guys, and on the end last but not least doign the air bike is jason from brick bikes.

Top Bottom