Need someone to ride with at 6mi!

MTBTyler

so far the max head count is 11 me,jesse,mike,artie. and from mtbnj- miketrek6500 who is bringing a friend, tonyride, pearl who is bringing afriend, and warcricket. SOUNDS GREAT! anyone else?

P

price999

I'm new to the area and would love to join the ride! I can be there at noon Sat, but can someone tell me where it's located or if there's an address I can plug into the Garmin. I'll be coming from Route 31 just off of Hwy 95.

Thanks,

Clint
609-433-8523 cell

Wobbegong

That dude is great. Everytime the thunder boomed he would say, Where the hell are all those dumptrucks going?"

Funny guy, great shop.

How cool is it that we have a Jason King and a Jason Kong, and thats no joke..... Thats just awesome!..... Not to mention a Fenton and a Pace... :D

MTBTyler

I'm new to the area and would love to join the ride! I can be there at noon Sat, but can someone tell me where it's located or if there's an address I can plug into the Garmin. I'll be coming from Route 31 just off of Hwy 95.

Thanks,

Clint
609-433-8523 cell
mapquest and google maps arent working for what ever reason. I dont know if this would help but the enterence to the trails is located between Jacques la. and The intersection of canal rd and Blackwells mills rd. Six mile run is located on canal rd.

The Kalmyk

Thanks,

Clint
609-433-8523 cell

You should PM stb222 he lives down that way and be able to help

Tyler you should start at 27 and tell your Mom a time to meet her at the Canal lot

qsilvr99

Just to make sure, is this the right spot?

Attachments

• SixMileRun.jpg
    SixMileRun.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 124
Top Bottom