Need some help!

J

jimex7

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I just started new job less pay untill training is over have about 2-3 months of this. I am looking for part time job sat and sundays to make ends meet. If anyone store owners or fellow riders know of anything please let me know I am not picky and will do anything put in front of me.
Thanks
J7

walter

Fourth Party
Find a busy pizza place near you. Work nights on the w/e and get some good loot. Cash in hand, quit whenever you want and eat for free. Plus with the super bowl coming, work that sunday and get some good money as well.

J

jimex7

That is a good idea. I actually hooked up with sears but they want me to compete 43 hours worth of computer training at minimum wage before I can get on the floor and sell. After completion I will get minimum wage and commision that would work for me. But man 43 hours of training part time, you do the math it is not worth it, I am not looking for a career??

walter

Fourth Party
It worked for me, I work in a union environment and in 2000 we went on strike for 13 weeks, so money was really tight. I went to a pizza place, explained my situation and they were more than happy to help out. I did the whole pick it line thing during the day and then delivered pizzas until midnight. Not the most glorious thing to do, but it put money in my pocket.

You dont even have to tell them its short term. Go there, do what you have to do and when the time comes, drop it.

J

jimex7

Thanks man I am going to gice it a shot tomorrow I worked as a pizza man through high school it may just work.

Top Bottom