Need Help From a Six Mile Regular and Computer Nerd

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone who fits the 2 above items, can you give me a hand with this:
http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php?f=show&id=17

Note the 2 map markers are right on top of one another. Can someone give me the correct coordinates for the parking areas here?

* Canal Road
* Blackwells Mills

Are there others?

Whoever answers gets a special mention in the map marker once I correct it.

Thanks!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Canal road is good. No one uses the blackwells mills enterance nor do i think you can access the trails from there.

27/Jersey Nights/Soccer field entrance: +40° 27' 22.97", -74° 30' 51.01"
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.45638,-74.514169&spn=0.025,0.05&iwloc=A&hl=en

Where is my credit biatch! :D

Sweet! You're my hero! I can see into the future - I rewarded you before you answered. Go back to the map, scroll down, and see the marker on route 1. Then click it and see what it says. Just for you B.

D

DANSPANK

Hey Norm, you must be somewhat in my head. I was looking to give directions to the car park on route 27, went to the trail directory and noticed that the only places listed were on the canal side.

I log on this morning and you and Fred have sorted everything out for me! You boys are swell!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey Dan,

You want to be part of the Swell Team? Write me up a review of Six Mile and PM it to me. I'm rehauling the trail directory and user reviews (locals and no) are part of that. As a non-local you're a perfect candidate!

D

DANSPANK

Okey Dokey. Let me have another blast around on Sunday and then I'll recap the 17miler out 'n' back that I do.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
No one uses the blackwells mills enterance nor do i think you can access the trails from there.

you can access the trails from the blackwellsmills entrance by turning left (facing away from the road) and following the boarder of the fields, but you're right, no one uses that entrance.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, all fixed. And Fred has been given his due on all 3 markers.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So question for one of the regulars. Approximately how many miles of trails are there in the park now?

ArmyOfNone

There are some trails that arent part of the regular loop. I would say about 16 total miles of trail but i think the main loop is about 13 or so.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions