Need Help at Tourne THIS WEEKEND!!

RyGanley

Everyone, I really need help this weekend at Tourne. A lot of Regulars are traveling and I am expecting a low turnout. So please drop me a e-mail if you might make it.. Or just show up.. If I get 5 definites, I will bring out the Grill and make up some BEEF Burgers and Veggie burgers after the maintenance.

This weekends link is:
http://www.jorba.org/phpBB2/cal_dis...ategory=&sid=25966328a3fec229b4a5e53892c71e53
Next Months Link:
http://www.jorba.org/phpBB2/cal_dis...ategory=&sid=25966328a3fec229b4a5e53892c71e53

Ry.

Last edited:

BAIN

Sorry about being what looked like the first person to ride up the newly groomed switch's while you were working on it. It all looked great and rode very nice. Now you can count me in on maintenance on the other side of the hill. That bastard climb needs some work. I have only ever made it up that once and to this day, I have no idea how. Anyways, I would have stopped and said hello, but I only had an hour to ride and a wedding to go to. I only live right down by cyclecraft, so any time you need a hand!

RyGanley

Thank you everyone for all the hard work on Saturday, your efforts and labor will be enjoyed by many riders for years to come. To recap, we closed the old trail on the South Side of 711 and reopened a whole new re route. It is still very Technical and has ton's of Flat rock armoring. But It could use a Good rain to smooth it out. We will be periodically working on this section, but for now that's a wrap. Next TM will be in November so free up your Calender.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
south of 711? is that near the quikie mart? :D

sorry, couldn't resist. are you referring to 911, the straight down the fall line trail from the top of the tourne?

walter

Fourth Party

sorry, couldn't resist. are you referring to 911, the straight down the fall line trail from the top of the tourne?

Jake, did you watch alot of Simpsons episodes this weekend??

Great job on the TM guys

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG

haha, no that's intentional. 711 is the elevation of the hill that the Red trail crests, so a bunch of us use that term to loosely identify that section of Red.

Great turnout everyone... the trail looks great. Ryan nice work rallying the crew. Did we grill after? (I had to leave a little early to get a jump on honey-do list item). :)

RyGanley

haha, no that's intentional. 711 is the elevation of the hill that the Red trail crests, so a bunch of us use that term to loosely identify that section of Red.

Great turnout everyone... the trail looks great. Ryan nice work rallying the crew. Did we grill after? (I had to leave a little early to get a jump on honey-do list item). :)

No Grilling this time, I had no Idea of what my turnout was suposs to be so I couldn't gage food count. If I get some responses early next time, I will break out the Killer Griller.

We did however get a nice ride in, The trail felt nice.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We need to see more of those volunteers wearing JORBA t's. Looks like you had a nice turnout. I need to get up there soon, it's only a 1/2 hr from my house & I've never ridden there.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Nice turnout Ryan! Awesome to see the JORBA shirts and hard work.

I stole a few shots from the TM gallery, mind if I use them in the newsletter? :D

Top Bottom