Nate's Pics from Unadilla

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So we went up to Unadilla on Sunday. The first moto's were a snore with Stewart and Villopoto checking out by miles. The second motos got way more intresting since the rain began to fall. Cody Cooper had the best chance to beat stewart all year in the rain and mud. But he couldnt make it happen.

anyway, here are nates pics

http://nathancrisman.smugmug.com/gallery/5502844_t7LdB#P-1-15

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
That looks awesome. I've never ridden a dirt bike and my wife would be crazy pissed but I'd love to kill a Saturday brappin.

DownhillR3

Killer pictures as always. Fogerson, love that avatar to bad Ferrari had another dismal weekend at Germany.:(

Edit- just scrolled the rest of the pictures... the shots of them scrubbing that drop jump is epic. Mr. Crisman, you know how to work a camera well!

Last edited:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ya there was one guy who tried to qualify on a pinger, but he couldnt make it happen. Unadilla is great, watching them blast in and out of the gravity cavity is awesome. Unfortunetly I have never gotten to race on that track, only broome tioga.

DownhillR3

Agreed, Lewis needs to be showed up, getting alittle ahead of himself. Then again he got his first ride on one of the best teams.

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Agreed, Lewis needs to be showed up, getting alittle ahead of himself. Then again he got his first ride on one of the best teams.

He certainly has the chops and is lucky to be Ron Denis's bitch. He needs to respect the folks around him more.

Last year the punk-ass rookie needed to keep his mouth shut and show some respect to his reigning world champion team mate.

Sadly, though, he won't learn humility. As he goes on to smoke Schumacher's accomplishments...

Spartacus

Sweet Pics Yo

Villopoto is unstopable

and stewart, as long as he doesn't crash is incredible.

Sorry I missed Dilla. Love that place..........
as Hannah said "Had to be there"

don

great pics! I love the ones that are wide angle where they are scrubbing - so rad :thumbs:

Top Bottom