Nassau Trail conditions

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
. There is also a lot of talk (i.e. interest) in building a pump track at the Commons. This has been idling a bit, and I’m not sure where it stands. (Especially, since one of the council members most interested almost broke his neck being a bonehead at a MTB Park in NC.) This is a long way of saying that the few people who do the work haven’t gotten around to it and I’m not sure if it’s even a priority, but I can ask.

Looks like talk has ended and digging has started!
Aren't you supposed to be in the know on these things...:)

Screenshot_20180625-132141_Instagram.jpg

Jeffreywoliver

Looks like talk has ended and digging has started!
Aren't you supposed to be in the know on these things...:)

View attachment 71046

Wow. Cool. I’ve been hanging onto my BMX bike for this occasion. I think a pump track will bring a lot of folks to High Bridge. BMX is a different crowd though. I’m out of the loop, since I do t really do trail work anymore. I did my share and am done except on special occasions .

surf1net

Going to try this around 7:30 am today. Never been. Hopefully someone will be there to follow at a slower pace. :)

Molasses

How are conditions today (July 18th)? I was up in Annandale late yesterday and the storms didnt seem too severe.

pkovo

How are conditions today (July 18th)? I was up in Annandale late yesterday and the storms didnt seem too severe.

I don't know if the trails dried out, but I live in High Bridge, and the storms hit us pretty solidly yesterday. At least an inch, likely a bit more.

moose35

Hi wondering if someone local could let me know if the trails will be rideable for Saturday afternoon? I know its been raining but not sure how the trails will be
Thanks

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can't say for sure but we are supposed to get heavy storms this evening. I would say Sunday would be the earliest it COULD be rideable. But even that may be optimistic.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions