Nassau Trail conditions

leo_c

Rode this morning, both side amazing shape, seems it didnt rain last night. Did not ride down the trail to foran fields

after headed across town, 2 DH trails were great as well

Attachments

• B75ACE59-0BC9-4D38-B112-5AD471EF5F97.jpeg
    B75ACE59-0BC9-4D38-B112-5AD471EF5F97.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

DownhillR3

Rode the green and blue DH flow trails today, wow, good fun. Didn’t go across street to Nassau trails. What’s the most fun trails to hit in the other side? I will next time I’m down there!

DownhillR3

Plan on heading back tomorrow around 10am. Will be with a small crew. Would love to explore the Nassau trails across the street from the Pumptrack if anyone wants to show us the fun trails or can recommend the goods! Thanks

stilluf

Plan on heading back tomorrow around 10am. Will be with a small crew. Would love to explore the Nassau trails across the street from the Pumptrack if anyone wants to show us the fun trails or can recommend the goods! Thanks
The entire system is fun (Nassau & Springside) and small enough to check it all out.

joenova

FB says it’s likely doubtful for riding this weekend...anyone know if that’s still likely the case for tomorrow?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
FB says it’s likely doubtful for riding this weekend...anyone know if that’s still likely the case for tomorrow?

seriously damp w/rain today, so no chance to dry from previous days.
If it is dry, sunny, windy tomorrow (sat) - it would probably be a go late in the afternoon or sunday.
they (Also on here) are good about keeping conditions updated - so go with what they say.

joenova

seriously damp w/rain today, so no chance to dry from previous days.
If it is dry, sunny, windy tomorrow (sat) - it would probably be a go late in the afternoon or sunday.
they (Also on here) are good about keeping conditions updated - so go with what they say.
Thanks! I'll hit another system today instead -- with weather and personal obligations I haven't been able to get to Nassau since it reopened for the season and am getting anxious, haha.

Jeffreywoliver

Raining in HB now. Never posted open. Some folks ride anyway. Was probably fine this pm before rain, but weather was iffy all day and I didn’t have the time to check or open the trails. If we continue to get this drizzle I won’t post open. No doubt some will ride anyway. I doubt Flatlands was dry enough.

pkovo

conditions are great, well, except someone is letting their dog drop a deuce in the middle of the trail and not cleaning it up. Beware of brown sticks as they may not be sticks.

I may have missed the memo on this, but is the trail gap drop on the jump trail leading to the Foran field trail permanently closed?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions