Nassau Group Ride Sunday 6/6/21

Got here nice and early to mess around and ride a bit..... see y'all next time
20210606_082209.jpg

Great to meet folks today. I blew myself up on the climb up and exited early. Guess I need to ride with people more often, ‘cause all that time riding by myself certainly didn’t help me gage my pace. Oh well fun was had despite my lack luster performance. Thanks to Matty who hung back while I was sucking wind and such, and got me back to the group. I knew I was shot so I cut it short. Thanks to Carson for leading the group too. Looks like I need to start posting more about rides and less in the What Beer are You Drinking thread. 🥴 Looking forward to another crack at this group ride stuff. Pedal on people.

Great group today perfect pacing and waiting and everyone helping each other.

Thanks @Carson @thegock @Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST and Matty for leading and organizing our group. And of course @pooriggy for organizing the day. Hope next time I can hang out longer for lunch and socializing.

And thanks to everyone for tolerating my squeaking rear brake the whole ride. The cicadas enjoyed it tho. 🤣🤪
The group leads did great 🤩 It was hot today, but at least there was no need to cancel due to trail conditions.. which were excellent BTW with the help of a trail crew / trimming.

@iman29 - it was great to meet you! Hope to see you on the trails again soon. How are the pads working out? You can order a different size and/or brand to see if you can get a better fit. I don't think you'd have a problem returning the current ones if you need to.

Back
Top Bottom